Scotland’s Vibrant Capital
Fancy a highland fling of a challenge? Edinburgh has it all in one compact capital city site! With its charming Victorian parks, Prince’s Street, massive annual arts festival and the historic Royal Mile lined with whisky shops and dominated by the dramatic hilltop Edinburgh Castle, this really is a right royal Scottish treasure hunt!
A Unesco World Heritage site, the city centre has a unique combination of medieval town houses and elegant Georgian squares. Solve clues as you explore this excitingly diverse city. Or why not try the local haggis as you have a go at our scavenger hunt! With narrow cobbled streets and sweeping views out to rolling countryside, the city combines the traditional with the contemporary, and offers a stunningly beautiful and memorable location for your challenge!
This is a fantastic location for an outdoor team building activity which will explore the significant historical and cultural landmarks of this fine Scottish city.
Action will liaise with you prior to the event to design and tailor the perfect experience for your corporate requirement.
Briefing will be given at a pre-arranged starting point where you will be welcomed by our experienced staff. The treasure hunt will use four specific challenges designed to fully engage and entertain all the members of each team and includes, cryptic puzzles, picture sections, scavenger hunt and photographic tasks. The hunt will conclude at another pre-arranged venue where the group can relax whilst the scores are calculated and the finale is the announcement of the results and a prize giving.
• An innovative way to mark a company celebration or anniversary
• Improve team communication skills
• Untangle clues and problem solve with your corporate colleagues
• Ice breaking exercise for new management
• A fun leadership challenge for graduates and interns
• A strategic off-site day to get your team out of the office
• Ideal for client reward and development
• Indoor and outdoor options for all team sizes
• This challenge has excellent links to transport – just ask us for details
• Many suitable venues for dining and drinks
• Combine your challenge with a visit to other attractions such as the Castle, Camera Obscura, Edinburgh Dungeon or National Gallery of Scotland, all in the city centre