Edinburgh Community Safety Partnership
The Edinburgh Community Safety Partnership (ECSP) is responsible for co-ordinating a joint agency response to community safety issues accross Edinburgh.
It has at its core an Executive made up of elected members and senior managers from partner agencies and is responsible for the setting of policy and strategic direction on behalf of the Partnership.
Membership of the ECSP comprises representatives of:
- The City of Edinburgh Council
- Police Scotland
- Scottish Fire and Rescue Service
- British Transport Police
- NHS Lothian
- Crown Office and Procurator Fiscal Service
- Edinburgh Voluntary Organisations Council
- Edinburgh Inter-faith Association
- Edinburgh Drugs and Alcohol Partnership
The Executive meets quarterly and minutes and agendas are available in Publications on the main menu at the left of the screen.
Meetings for 2014 are scheduled for:
- 4 March 2014
- 3 June 2014
- 2 September 2014
- 2 December 2014
The Partnership is supported by staff from The City of Edinburgh Council’s Community Protection Support Unit based in the East Neighbourhood Office